Guidelines and Decisions
- Decision of 14 December 2018 on Aeronautical Mobile Satellite Service (AMSS)[The Decision of 4 October 2010 on Aeronautical Mobile Satellite Service (AMSS) is repealed and replaced by this decision]
Decision of the Information and Communication Technologies Authority of 11 February 2013 (as amended) On Migration from Seven to Eight Digits of Non-Geographic E.164 Telephone Numbers assigned for Mobile Networks [The Annex 2 of the Decision of 11 February 2013 (ICTA/DEC/1/2013) is repealed and replaced by Annex 2 of this Decision]
- Decision of the 31 October 2012 On Migration to 8-digits for the ITU-T Recommendation E.164 Telephone Numbering Plan for the Republic of Mauritius
- Information and Communication Technologies Authority – Decision of 21 August 2011 on Review of the Promotional Policy Framework on Telecommunication Services.
- Deployment of Radiocommunication Infrastructure Technical and Administrative Standard for Electromagnetic Field (EMF) Safety
- ICT Authority Decision of 31 December 2008- On Migration of Non-Geographic (Mobile) E.164 Telephone Numbers from Seven to Eight Digits [The ICT Authority Decision of 31st December 2008 (ICTA/DEC/02/2008) on “migration of non-geographic (mobile) E.164 telephone numbers from seven to eight digits” has been recalled and shall be replaced by a new Decision shortly. Consequently no change to the current numbering plan will take place on 01 November 2009]
Information and Communication technologies Authority – Decision of 19 May 2005 on Spectrum Allocation for Broadband Wireless Access Services in Mauritius – Ref.: ICTA/DEC/01/2005. [As per the ICT Authority decision of 10 November 2009, the ICT Authority Decision of 19 May 2005 on Spectrum Allocation for Broadband Wireless Access in Mauritius Part C, DECIDES 1 has been amended to read as follows:- “1. that the 2.500 – 2.690 GHz frequency band shall be made fully available for IMT-2000 and Broadband Wireless Access (BWA) Services by 1 st January 2012 or earlier as may be required” ]