Procedures for Courier Licence Application
The applicant should:
1. Make a written application to the Postal Authority.
2. Make a payment of a non-refundable application fee of Rs 1,000/-.
3. Produce the following evidence to the effect that:-
i. he has the requisite expertise, assets and equipment to operate a courier service;
ii. he is of good character.
4. Submit :
- a certificate, by a qualified auditor or a commercial bank on the solidity of his financial position to operate as a courier service;
- the rates/tariffs he proposes to apply in relation to the courier service he intends to operate.