Vacancy Engineer/Licensing Officer 2023
NOTICE OF VACANCY
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Engineer / Licensing Officer on the permanent and pensionable establishment of the ICT Authority.
- An undergraduate degree in the field of Electronic/Communication /Telecom Engineering, from a recognised university,
- Candidates should be registered as Professional Engineer with the Council of Registered Professional Engineers of Mauritius or equivalent.
- Experience in the field of telecom operations/regulation is desirable.
- Should be computer literate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work under supervision of Manager, Engineering Department in areas such as:
- Radiocommunication licensing
- Frequency planning
- Radio Frequency monitoring
- On site inspection of Radio and Telecommunication system
- Electro Magnetic Field (EMF) measurement
- Processing of Type Approval Applications
- Numbering systems management
- Quality of Service Management
- To perform such other duties directly related to the main duties listed above or related to the delivery of the output and results expected from incumbents in the roles ascribed to them.
The post is permanent and pensionable.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION:
Thursday 22nd June 2023
- Applications must be submitted online ONLY.
- Applications received after closing date will not be considered.
- Incomplete, inadequate or inaccurate filling of the On-Line Application Form will entail elimination of the candidate.
- Onus to seek equivalence of qualifications ( if required) rests with the candidate.
- Only the best qualified candidates will be called for interview.
- The Authority reserves the right neither to proceed with any appointment following this advertisement, nor to assign any reason whatsoever for its decision.
The ICT Authority is an equal opportunity employer.
7th June 2023