Vacancy Legal Officer 2022
NOTICE OF VACANCY
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Legal Officer on a one-year (non-renewable) contract.
- Holder of LLB or any other equivalent qualification from a recognised institution.
- At least 3 years working experience in legal environment.
- Should be computer literate.
- Exposure to an ICT regulatory environment is desirable.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Report to the Executive Director through the Manager Service Regulation and Legal Affairs.
- Act as the interface between the Department of Service Regulation and Legal Affairs and the other departments for all legal related matters.
- Assist in day to day legal and regulatory matters and attend Court/Tribunal.
- Liaise with legal advisor(s) for all related work.
- Maintain an up-to-date list of all cases fixed before any Court or tribunal.
- Work in collaboration with Finance Department to institute action to recover unpaid fees and bad debts.
- To perform such other duties directly related to the main duties listed above or related to the delivery of the output and results expected from incumbents in the roles ascribed to them.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION:
Thursday 27th October at 16:00 hrs.
Application form duly filled-in, together with full Curriculum Vitae and supporting documents must be sent to:
The HR Manager
Information and Communication Technologies Authority
The Celicourt Building
6, Celicourt Antelme Street
Envelopes should be clearly marked the post applied for on the top left-hand corner.
Applications can also be sent by email to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
Only the best qualified candidates will be called for interview.
The Authority reserves the right neither to proceed with any appointment following this advertisement, nor to assign any reason whatsoever for its decision.
The ICT Authority is an equal opportunity employer.
11th October 2022